What are cookies?
A cookie is information saved by your web browser. When you visit a website, the site may place a cookie on your web browser so it can recognize your device in the future. If you return to that site later on, it can read that cookie to remember you from your last visit and keep track of you over time.
What cookies do
- collect information about the pages you view and your activities on the site
- remembering your user ID if you log in
- keep track of your preferences if you visit the website again
- customize your browsing experience
- deliver ads targeted to you
3rd party advertising cookies
LR Fix only sets 1st party cookies, however, our advertisers may set 3rd party cookies in order to serve personalized ads or to show you different ad if you've previously visited. 3rd party cookies are not set by LR Fix and we have no access to them.
On pages that display advertising you may see a cookie notification asking if you wish to accept or reject cookies during your visit. This is required in some countries.
More about cookies
You can learn more about cookies, including how to disable them, at allaboutcookies.org/how-to-manage-cookies
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
LR Fix does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records.
About Comments, mailing lists and other opt-in data
Data you provide, such as your email address, while writing a comment, signing up for a mailing list, or other opt-in activities on LR Fix will be stored to make those features accessible. If you prefer not to use opt-in features that is perfectly fine, no data is collected if you do not voluntarily provide it.
Other data collected
LR Fix collects generic, non personally identifiable information about your browser, such as language, monitor size and more. This information is provided directly by your browser and we use only industry standard services like Google Analytics to collect it.
This type of information is used to administrate the site, create more content of the type visitors like and to help us create new site features. If your browser does not send it we do not collect it, nor will we ever share or sell any analytics traffic data, or any data, to any 3rd party.
Your privacy matters to us.